People are looking good stuffs that come in affordable price. It is applicable to every item including printer. Canon Pixma MG6310 fortunately can be nice option for this need because it comes in quite cheap price. There is no need to worry about the quality even though it is priced quite low. The reason is because there are some interesting features that users can get upon purchasing this printer. Before going to such features, it is worth to note that this printer is not only functional but also beautiful. It is clearly seen from the way it looks from afar. Its stylish compact body covered in metallic-looking plate makes this printer cool.
For the function, Canon has considered multifunction printer as the best option that people should pick. It actually makes sense because multifunction printer is not only useful but also cheap. It is actually good offer for consumers as well, and that is why Canon Pixma MG6310 is regarded as dependable printer. For printing, the MG6310 has quite decent performance with the capability of resulting high definition image. With this kind of quality, the documents will be finely read. For printing photos, it is guaranteed that the result will be astonishing. Even though rated at low price, this printer obviously can deliver high-class quality that we all love.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3620, this printer is equipped with many interesting features, and one of the greatest is all about connectivity. Pixma MG6310 can be connected through local network using Wi-Fi, and it is beneficial because there is no need to connect things up using cables that only clutters the space. Canon Pixma MG6310 is also accomplished with additional inks that can be replaced even though the printer is still working. It is innovation by Canon that is quite interesting and is useful especially for those who continuously print documents.
Canon PIXMA MG6310 Features
- Printer, copier and scanner
- Resolution up to 9600×2400 dpi with drops of 1 ink tank
- Print pictures without limit size 4 “x 6” in about 21 sec.
- Printing on CD/DVD
- Wi-Fi & Airprint compatibility
- Printing speed: – Approx. 15 ipm (Black ESAT), – Approx. 10 ipm (Colour ESAT)
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Monitor and Eco mode ECO
- 6 separate ink tanks, including photographic grey and photo black
- Resolution optics of scanner 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Includes Software My Image Garden, My Printer, Easy-WebPrint EX, Canon Quick Menu
- Effect filter fun (effect miniature, fish eye effect, background blur, camera toy, etc.)
- Full HD Movie Print (captures and prints from video)
- Mobile Print: scan and print PDF and JPEG files of wirelessly from devices with Android operating system or Apple iOS
- Direct printing: USB high speed, Prictbridge Inalambrico, reader of memory cards, Bluetooth (optional)
- Google Cloud Print (connects your printers to the Web. You can use the printer you want from the applications you use every day in your phone, tablet, computer, and any other device connected to the internet)
Canon PIXMA MG6310 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG6310, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG6310, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG6310 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||45 MB||Download|
|MG6310 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|MG6310 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||27 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MG6310 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||58 MB||Download|
|MG6310 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG6310 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||18 MB||Download|
|MG6310 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|MG6310 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3.5 MB||Download|
|MG6310 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.6 MB||Download|
|MG6310 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG6310 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6310 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG6310 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG6310 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG6310 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6310 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG6310 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG6310, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG6310 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG6310. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.