Canon PIXMA MG6410 Driver Download
Nowadays, the perfect printer is something that many people are looking for. If you consider yourself as one of those people, then Canon PIXMA MG6410 printer might be one nice printer that you can consider. That is because this printer has a very nice color combination that will let you have the nice print for both the black and white print as well as the color print. Therefore, it does not matter the kind of printing preference that you have, this printer will do the best based on your personal preference.
For your information, the inks of this printer are using two different inks. For the color printing, this printer has been preparing the color dye ink. This kind of ink will let you have the perfect color detail and accuracy. Therefore, you will not find the yellowish red if you print orange on this Canon PIXMA MG6410 printer. For this kind of dye ink, you will get four different ink tanks, which are cyan, magenta, yellow, plus black for the completion. If you are asking for the black and white printing preference, this printer is using the pigment based ink. This kind of ink is believed to be able to give you the detailed lining plus the crisp lines. Therefore, you can simply get the crisp text whenever you are printing your documents using this printer. with all of those special inks for its special need, you can simply make sure that this is the kind of printer that you need.
If you are asking for the price of this printer, then you will be glad to know that this printer is very affordable. That is because this printer is not the kind of new Canon PIXMA MG6410 printer. therefore, you can make sure that you will not need to spend more than 75 for this printer.
Canon PIXMA MG6410 Driver & Software Specs
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds10, Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-150 XL Pigment Black, CLI-151 XL Cyan, CLI-151 XL Magenta, CLI-151 XL Yellow, CLI-151 XL Black, PGI-150 Pigment Black, CLI-151 C Cyan, CLI-151 M Magenta, CLI-151 Yellow, CLI-151 Black
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds, Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots, Wireless PictBridge
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.0″ (W) x 14.6″ (D) x 5.9″ (H), Weight: 14.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MG6410 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6410 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG6410, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG6410, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG6410 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|MG6410 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||26 MB||Download|
|MG6410 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.70||18 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG6410 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.1||369 MB||Download|
|MG6410 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|MG6410 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||220.127.116.11||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.00||7.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.20||4.4 MB||Download|
|MG6410 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
|MG6410 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|MG6410 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.00||1.6 MB||Download|
|MG6410 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG6410 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG6410 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6410 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG6410 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG6410 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG6410 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6410 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6410 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG6410 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG6410, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG6410 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG6410. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.