Many people love to have the fast printer, especially if they have to print many things fast. If you are always on that position, then you will need to use Canon PIXMA MG6610 printer. This printer is considered as one new printer from Canon that will give you the fast printing processes that you need. Not only that, the printer that can also give you the scanning and copying function also has the nice speed for its additional and copy function. Therefore, this printer is something that you really need if you need to have something fast.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2150, if you are asking the printing speed of this printer, you will be glad to know that this printer is able to reach the maximum speed of 15 ipm for the black and white printing. On the other hand, the color print of this printer will surely have the lower speed. However, the color printing speed of this Canon PIXMA MG6610 printer is still reaching 9.7 ipm and that can easily beat many of its competitors that can only reach the average of 7.2 ipm. With that kind of speed, you can easily do the borderless photo print within less than a minute.
For the copy and scan speed of this printer, both are doing great. That is because you will only need some second to scan a page of document. As an addition to that, the quality and the resolution of the scan is considerably nice so that you will not need to worry if the scan is not that detail because of the short process time. Meanwhile, for the copy function of this Canon PIXMA MG6610 printer, you can have about 30 pages for every minute of the process. However, you will need about 10 to 15 seconds if you want to do the color copy process using this printer.
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver & Software Specs
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds10, Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm10, Color:ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-150 Pigment Black XL, CLI-151 Cyan XL, CLI-151 Magenta XL, CLI-151 Yellow XL, CLI-151 Black XL, PGI-150 Pigment Black, CLI-151 Cyan, CLI-151 Magenta, CLI-151 Yellow, CLI-151 Black
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB Card Slots PictBridge (Wireless LAN), NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.0″ (W) x 14.6″ (D) x 5.9″ (H), Weight: 14.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG6610, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG6610, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG6610 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||52 MB||Download|
|MG6610 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|MG6610 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG6610 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||20 MB||Download|
|MG6610 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|MG6610 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||18.104.22.168||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6610 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG6610 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG6610 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG6610 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6610 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG6610 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG6610, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG6610 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG6610. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.