Taking your work to home and do it until the middle of a night is something annoying, especially when you have to hear the sound of a printer. If you always experience the same thing, then Canon PIXMA MG6640 printer should be the answer for your problem. This printer is considered as the kind of printer with the quite mode that will allow you to print without having to cause so much noise. Of course, you can hear the sound of the printer, but that will not be too noisy at all. In fact, the sound will not wake anyone up even in the middle of the night. Therefore, you can print as many documents at night as you want without having to wake your family up.
Besides its quite mode, there are still some other features that you will love from this printer related with the printing process at night. It is the speed of the Canon PIXMA MG6640 printer. Yes, the printing speed of this printer is very fast so that you can print within seconds only. That way, you will not waste your time on waiting for all of your documents to be printed. As an addition, you only need three to four seconds after you hit the print button before the printer starts to print.
Like Canon PIXMA MG5540, this printer also has the auto power system that will automatically turn on the printer when you want to use the printer using the wireless connection. The same thing goes to the power off function. If you are just too tired after work and you have to wait another 100 pages to be printed, you can just let the Canon PIXMA MG6640 printer be and do the job. The printer will be automatically turned off after some time after the printing is done.
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Benefits
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high performance Wi-Fi All-in-One
- Create fast high quality prints you’ll be proud to display
- Only change the ink that runs out thanks to 5 single inks
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing and scanning with PIXMA Cloud Link*
- Get ready to effortlessly print and scan from smart devices with NFC using PIXMA Touch & Print
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver & Software Specs
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK XL (Black), CLI-451C XL (Cyan), CLI-451M XL (Magenta), CLI-451Y XL (Yellow)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner, Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi, A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 18 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm, Multiple Copy: 1-99 copies
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
- Weight: Approx. 6.4 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H): 455 x 369 x 148mm
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG6640, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG6640, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG6640 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||52 MB||Download|
|MG6640 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|MG6640 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG6640 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||20 MB||Download|
|MG6640 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|MG6640 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||126.96.36.199||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovene, Turkish, Greek, Slovakian, Bulgarian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Indonesian
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6640 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG6640 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG6640 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG6640 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6640 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG6640 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG6640, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG6640 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG6640. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.