The Canon PIXMA mini220 is one of the most recommended mini sized printing devices that can work the best for you. This amazing mini sized printer will be able to give you the high-quality printing results in no matter you print your documents or images. So then, you will find that this printer can really help you a lot to finish your work as well as possible.
Then, the great performance of the Canon PIXMA mini220 comes from its wonderful features. One of them is the 1200×4800 dpi printing resolution that can make the printer can produce the clear and bright printing results. So, there is no bad printout that you will get when you apply the printer. Furthermore, there is also 5.3 cm LCD display that allows you to manage and preview the files that you want to print. So, you can make sure that you will have the best quality printed files.
After putting it all together, all of the notable features that have been applied on the Canon PIXMA mini220 will be great conveniences for you. So, there will be not only the portable size you can get from the printer, but also the very nice features that can excite you so well.
Canon PIXMA Mini220 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/10.4)
Canon PIXMA Mini220 Specification
- Borderless Printing: Yes
- Disc Printing Function: No
- Graphic Device Interface (GDI): No
- Maximum Output Format: A6
- Memory Card Slot: Yes
- Number of Colours (incl. Black): 3
- Number of Prints per Minute in Black & White: 1
- Number of Prints per Minute in Colour: 1
- Photo Printer: Small Photo Printer
- Power Supply: Mains
- Print Colour / Black & White: Colour
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Printer Command Language (PCL): Not Applicable
- Wireless LAN: No
- Bluetooth: No
- LCD Display: Yes
- Ethernet: No
- PictBridge: Yes
- Postscript: No
Canon PIXMA Mini220 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA Mini220 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA Mini220 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA Mini220 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA Mini220 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA Mini220 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA Mini220 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA Mini220 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA Mini220 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA Mini220, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA Mini220 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA Mini220. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|mini220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||5.83||5.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00||6.8 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows Vista (32-bit)||2.00||6.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.95||4.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows 2000/XP)||1.95||6.5 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA Mini220 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA Mini220, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA Mini220, you need to pay attention toward the installation.