The Canon PIXMA mini260 is one of the best mini sized printing devices that you better choose to support your work in the best simple way. This particular printer will be able to work the best for you every time you want to print your files no matter whether they are documents or images. So, you will find that this printer can really suit your requirements even though it has a small size.
Then, the Canon PIXMA mini260 is created to have a simple design that you can see from its 3.3×8.9×8.9 inches (HWD) of dimension. So, it is actually no wonder if the printer will be able to suit any spots in your home or work place without requiring much space. Furthermore, the printer can be the perfect complement that can make the decoration of your room look aesthetically wonderful.
Aside of that, the Canon PIXMA mini260 can also offer you some great things that can excite you as well as possible. One of them is that this device has been equipped with the best support which can be ranging from the 2.5-inch colored display where you can manage your files you want to produce. So then, you will find that your printing job can be done so well just like what you expect.
Canon PIXMA Mini260 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/10.4)
Canon PIXMA Mini260 Specification
|Width||8.9 inch (226 mm)|
|Height||3.2 inch (82 mm)|
|Depth||8.8 inch (225 mm)|
|Weight||4.4 lbs (2.2 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Resolution||9600×2400 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||20 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Photo Paper.|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||1 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||59 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|LCD Diagonal Size||2.5 inch|
|Interfaces||IRDA, USB 2.0|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||13.4 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2 W|
|Noise Level||38 dB|
|Supported Flash Cards||Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, xD-Picture|
Canon PIXMA Mini260 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA Mini260 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA Mini260 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA Mini260 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA Mini260 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA Mini260 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA Mini260 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA Mini260 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA Mini260 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA Mini260, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA Mini260 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA Mini260. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|Printer Driver For (Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00||7.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows Vista (32-bit)||2.00||7.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.95||3.7 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For (Windows 2000/XP)||1.95||7.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|mini260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||5.83||5.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|mini260 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||9.4 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA Mini260 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA Mini260, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA Mini260, you need to pay attention toward the installation.