Canon PIXMA Mini320 Driver & Software Download
The Canon PIXMA mini320 has been one of the most popular printing devices in the recent time. This amazing small sized printer will definitely be able to offer you the great performance. So then, you will find that you can do your printing job as well as possible. Aside of that, this particular printer can also show you the fabulous design that will catch your attention.
Well, the great design of the Canon PIXMA mini320 can be seen from its nice measurements which are 8.9×10.2×3.2 inches of dimension and 5.4 of weight. Considering it measurements, it is actually no wonder that this small printer can be so easy to carry or to move to any spots in your work place so that you can do your printer job whenever and wherever you are.
Moreover, the design of the Canon PIXMA mini320 will be able to show you the best sophisticated look through its support such as the 2.5 inch LCD display, great control panel, and so on. All of them will be offering you the best great functions that can lead you to operate the printer with ease. So then, you can do your printing job in a very easy way you have never imagined before.
Canon PIXMA Mini320 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/10.4)
Canon PIXMA Mini320 Specification
|Printing Technology||Canon Bubble Jet (Inkjet) with FINE Technology|
|Maximum Resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||1 picoliter|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||Single Ink Cartridge|
|Print Speed||4″ x 6″ borderless photo: 40 seconds
5″ x 7″ borderless photo: 52 seconds
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 Years|
|Maximum Paper Width||5″|
|Maximum Printable Area||5″ x 7″ Borderless|
|Paper Sizes||Photo Stickers, Credit Card (2.13″ x 3.39″), 4″ x 6″, 4″ x 8″, 5″ x 7″|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||Credit Card (2.13″ x 3.39″), 4″ x 6″, 4″ x 8″, 5″ x 7″|
|Paper Types||Photo Paper, Photo Stickers|
|Maximum Paper Thickness||105gm2 (28 lb)|
|Paper Capacity||20 sheets|
|Special Media Support||No|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0
IrDA port (IrMC 1.2 protocol)
Bluetooth 1.2 (with optional adapter)
|Compatible Memory Cards||CompactFlash (Type I & II)
Memory Stick PRO
Secure Digital (SD) Card
Secure Digtial High Capacity (SDHC) Card
xD-Picture, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, miniSD, microSD, RS-MMC Cards supported with appropriate card adapter (sold separately)
|Direct Print Capable||Yes (PictBridge)|
|System & Software Requirements||Windows System
• Intel Pentium II 300MHz or Better
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista
• 128MB RAM
• 400MB Hard Drive Space
• CD-ROM Drive
• Color Display (800×600, 16-Bit RGB)
• PowerPC (G3, G4, G5), Intel Core Processor
• MAC OS X (10.2.8 – 10.4.x)
• 256MB RAM
• 200MB Hard Drive Space
• CD-ROM Drive
• Color Display (800×600, 16-Bit RGB)
|Status Display||Indicator LEDs and 2.5″ Color LCD|
|Image Preview Display||2.5″ high resolution TFT Color LCD|
|Front Panel Controls||On/Off, NAVI, Home, Back, Scroll Wheel, Function buttons (2), OK, 4-Way controller, +/- buttons, Print, Reset|
|Power Requirements||100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||10.2 x 8.9 x 3.2″ (258 x 225 x 81mm)|
|Weight||5.4 lbs. (2.8 kg)|
Canon PIXMA Mini320 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA Mini320 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA Mini320 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA Mini320 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA Mini320 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA Mini320 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA Mini320 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA Mini320 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA Mini320 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA Mini320, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA Mini320 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA Mini320. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|mini320 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)||2.10||8.2 MB||Download|
|mini320 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|mini320 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||6.9.3||5.9 MB||Download|
|mini320 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA Mini320 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA Mini320, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA Mini320, you need to pay attention toward the installation.