Canon PIXMA TS5000 give all the easy access in using printer. With this printer, you can print, copy and also scan files and photos easily. This can happen because this printer already supports wireless connectivity. With this wireless connection, it is not necessary to plug in the USB cable whenever you want to use the printer. Then, this printer is equipped with SD card slot that will help you to print directly the files and photos stored in the SD card. You will also able to use feature of mobile printing. You can print your photos and files stored in your gadget easily since there has been access to cloud storage. Furthermore, this printer is equipped with Canon PRINT app.
Related to the printing results, you will not be dissatisfied. The quality is not things to worry. Canon PIXMA TS5000 already uses good technology of FINE cartridge. With this cartridge, printing photos and documents are not big problems. In printing texts, density and clarity will be great. In printing photos, you will find that the printer can provide you with great accuracy and color graphic.
Then, Canon PIXMA TS5000 also supports your efficiency. Like Canon PIXMA MG7753, this printer has 5 individual tanks of ink. This means that when one of the ink tanks runs out, you only need to replace the one. This is different from common printer in which you have to replace the whole ink tanks when you find that the one of the colors has run out.
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Specification
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed; Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 39 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm)
- Paper Sizes: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour)
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS,Android,Windows RT,Windows 10 Mobile
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm, Weight: approx. 5.5 kg
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA TS5000 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA TS5000 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA TS5000 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA TS5000 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA TS5000 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5000 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS5000 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA TS5000 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA TS5000, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA TS5000 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TS5000. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|TS5000 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05a||22 MB||Download|
|TS5000 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||69 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.10||360 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.40||372 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.40||326 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.40||343 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.40||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.40||461 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.40||798 KB||Download|
|TS5000 series CUPS Printer Driver (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|TS5000 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||12 MB||Download|
|TS5000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||13 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.40||89 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.40||76 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA TS5000, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA TS5000, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.