Canon PIXMA TS5055 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS5055 will guarantee your satisfaction. This printer is your great partners when you have to deal with scanning, printing, and copying files and also photos. This printer can do those jobs well. In doing those jobs, this printer has some interesting features to make sure that the results will always be satisfying.
First, the good point is about its cartridge. Canon PIXMA TS5055 has FINE cartridge to give great printing results. This cartridge technology can make your printer produce very small ink droplets. These small droplets will provide you with better accuracy, especially when you are printing photos. The photos will also have better color graphic. Furthermore, this printer also has 5 individual ink tanks that will support the color graphic quality.
Like Canon PIXMA MG6852, this printer is also good in giving you easy access. You will be able to operate this printer easily. If you are quite busy, then you can optimize the wireless connection and you can access this printer from distances by using the Wi-Fi. Then, you are able to print directly from your SD cards without transferring the files first. Canon PIXMA TS5055 has been equipped with slot of SD card to give you direct access. Furthermore, printing from gadget is also possible because of the features of mobile printing, such as Canon PRINT app and also Google Cloud Print.
Canon PIXMA TS5055 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA TS5055 Specification
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||Temperature: 15 – 30°C
Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
|Google Cloud Print||Yes|
|Duplex Printing||Manual Double Sided Printing|
|Printing Speed||Black: 12.6 ppm
Colour: 9 ppm
|Print Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Interface Type – Non PC||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Admininstration password
Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
|Paper & Handling|
|Paper Handling||Paper Types: Plain Paper
High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101)
Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)
Paper Sizes: A4 / A5 / B5 / LTR / LGL / 20 cm x 25 cm / 13 cm x 18 cm / 10 cm x 15 cm / Envelopes (DL,COM10) / Square (13 cm x 13 cm)
Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, Letter, 20 cm x 25 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 13 cm)|
|Zoom Rate||25 – 400%|
|Copy Speed||Copy Speed: Approx. 20 sec|
|Copy General||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1
Sizes: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5
|Scan Resolution (Optical)||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Scanning Speed||Approx. 19 sec|
|Scan Functions||Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
|Scan Features||Maximum Document Size: 216mmx 297mm|
|Scanner Type||CIS flatbed photo and document scanner|
|Operating System||Windows 10
Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP2
Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
Mac OS X v10.8 – OS X v10.12
|Sound Power Level||approx. 44.5dB(A)|
|Dimensions||(W x D x H) 372mm x 315mm x 126mm|
|In The Box|
|Included Software||MP Driver including Scanning Utility|
|In The Box||Printer
Setup CD-ROM & manuals
|Power Consumption||Off: Approx. 0.2W
Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 0.8W (scanning lamp off)
Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.6W (scanning lamp is off) Time to enter Standby mode: 12 minutes
Copying: Approx. 12 W
|Paper Input||Maximum Paper Input Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)|
|Power||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
Canon PIXMA TS5055 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA TS5055 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA TS5055 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA TS5055 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA TS5055 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA TS5055 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5055 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS5055 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA TS5055 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA TS5055, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA TS5055 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TS5055. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|TS5055 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05a||22 MB||Download|
|TS5055 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||69 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.10||360 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|TS5055 series Getting Started Guide||V1||8.9 MB||Download|
|TS5055 series Getting Started Guide||V1||20 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TS5055 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA TS5055, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA TS5055, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.