Canon PIXMA TS6040 gives you great accessibility. By using this printer, you will find that operating printer will never be difficult or even confusing. This printer has some interesting features to help you in operating this printer. First, there is a wireless connection, so you can print without using USB, so you can do the remote printing. Then, you can also get connected to your cloud storage easily. You can print from the cloud storage directly, or even save the scan results to the storage. Then, this printer also has provided you with the slot of SC card, so you can print easily from your memory card without transferring files.
Then, Canon PIXMA TS6040 has 5 separated ink cartridges. These separated ink tanks will give you benefits when you find that one of the ink has run out. In this case, you only need to replace the empty ink and you still can use the rest of ink tanks. This will save your money since you do not need to replace them all. Furthermore, there is an optional feature of XL ink tank. This can be chosen if you want to have better efficiency in printing.
Like Canon PIXMA iP110, the Canon PIXMA TS6040 is equipped with good cartridge technology. There is FINE cartridge that has the ability to produce very small droplets of ink. As the results, all the printing results will have awesome accuracy. Of course, the color graphic will also be much better.
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Specification
|Technology||Wireless Print, Copy, Scan,|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||Temperature: 15 – 30°C|
Humidity: 10 – 80 % RH (no dew condensation)
|Display||7.5 cm LCD (TFT colour / Touch)|
|Google Cloud Print||Yes|
|Duplex Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printing Speed||Black: 15 ppm|
Colour: 10 ppm
|Print Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Interface Type – Non PC||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)|
Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
|Paper & Handling|
|Paper Handling||Paper Types:Plain Paper|
Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
Canon Matte (MP-101)
Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Rear Tray: A4 / A5 / B5 / LTR / LGL / 20 cm x 25 cm /13 cm x 18 cm / 10 cm x 15 cm / Envelopes (DL, COM10) / Square (13 cm x 13 cm) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64 – 105 g/m2
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, Letter, 20 cm x 25 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 13 cm)|
|Zoom Rate||25 – 400% (in 1% increments): Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5|
|Copy Speed||Approx. 19 sec|
|Copy General||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy|
|Multi-Copying/Stack/Sort||99 copies max|
|Scan Resolution (Optical)||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Scanning Speed||Approx. 19 sec|
|Scan Functions||Scanning Depth (Input / Output)|
Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
|Scan Features||Maximum Document Size: 216mmx 297mm|
|Scanner Type||CIS flatbed photo and document scanner|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP2
Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11
|Sound Power Level||approx. 47.0dB(A)|
|Dimensions||(W x D x H) 372mm x 315mm x 139mm|
|In The Box|
|Included Software||MP Driver including Scanning Utility|
My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print
Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
|In The Box||Printer|
Setup CD-ROM & manuals
|Power Consumption||Off: Approx. 0.2W|
Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 0.7W (scanning lamp off)
Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.4W (scanning lamp is off)
Time to enter Standby mode: 12 minutes
Copying: Approx. 13W
|Paper Input||Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper)|
Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
|Power||AC 100 – 240V, 50/60|
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA TS6040 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA TS6040 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA TS6040 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA TS6040 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS6040 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA TS6040 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA TS6040, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA TS6040 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TS6040. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|TS6040 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05a||22 MB||Download|
|TS6040 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||70 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.10||360 MB||Download|
|TS6040 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|TS6040 series Getting Started Guide||V1||9.1 MB||Download|
|TS6040 series Getting Started Guide||V1||20 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA TS6040, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA TS6040, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.