Printing with Canon PIXMA TS8040 will never be a big problem. This printer can give you good quality in printing. This can happen since this printer is equipped with Canons FINE cartridge. This awesome cartridge technology will guarantee your satisfaction. This can produce very smalls in droplets. It means that the ink droplets can cover even the hardest and smallest printing field. As the results, your printing will have better accuracy and graphic. Of course, it is also supported by the good resolution that can work up to 4800 dpi.
Like Canon PIXMA MG6852, the Canon PIXMA TS8040 also gives you easy access. One of the easy accesses is about duplex printing. With this feature, then you are able to print on both sides of papers without changing position of papers. You only need to set and use the feature, then the printer will print your documents on both sides of paper directly.
Then, this Canon PIXMA TS8040 also has five different ink tanks. Each tank is filled with different color. It will provide you with benefits. The benefits can be got when your ink tank runs out of ink. In this case, you do not need to replace all of the inks. Since the cartridges are separated, you only need to replace the empty one, so this is effective and efficient.
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Specification
|Technology||Wireless, Print, Copy, Scan|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||Temperature: 15 – 30°C
Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
|Display||10.8 cm LCD (TFT colour / Touch)|
|Google Cloud Print||Yes|
|Duplex Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printing Speed||Black: 15 ppm
Colour: 10 ppm
|Print Resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Interface Type – Non PC||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP,
Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
|Paper & Handling|
|Paper Handling||Paper Types:
Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
Canon Matte (MP-101)
Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Other Fine Art Papers
Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4 / A5 / B5 / LTR / LGL / 20 cm x 25 cm / 13 cm x 18 cm / 10 cm x 15 cm / Envelopes (DL, COM10) / Square (13 cm x 13 cm) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR
Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 – 105 g/m²,
Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m²
Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64 – 105 g/m²
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, Letter, 20 cm x 25 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 13 cm)|
|Zoom Rate||25 – 400% (in 1% increments)
Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5
|Copy Speed||Approx. 19 sec|
|Copy General||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy|
|Multi-Copying/Stack/Sort||99 copies max.|
|Scan Resolution (Optical)||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Scanning Speed||Approx. 14 sec|
|Scan Functions||Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
Maximum Document Size: 216 mm x 297 mm
|Scanner Type||CIS flatbed photo and document scanner|
|Operating System||Windows 10
Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP2
Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11
|Sound Power Level||approx. 49.0dB(A|
|Dimensions||(W x D x H) 372mm x 324mm x 139mm|
|In The Box|
|In The Box||Printer
Setup CD-ROM & manuals
|Power Consumption||Off: Approx. 0.3 W Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)
Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.8 W (scanning lamp is off)
Time to enter Standby mode: 12 minutes
Copying: Approx. 16 W
|Paper Input||Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper)
Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc
|Power||AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz|
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA TS8040 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA TS8040 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA TS8040 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA TS8040 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS8040 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA TS8040 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA TS8040, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA TS8040 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TS8040. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|TS8040 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05a||22 MB||Download|
|TS8040 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||70 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.10||360 MB||Download|
|TS8040 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.12/10.11)||2.3.3||22 MB||Download|
|TS8040 series Getting Started Guide||V1||8.9 MB||Download|
|TS8040 series Getting Started Guide||V1||20 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA TS8040, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA TS8040, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.