Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS8052 is the great printer that you need. This printer can give you the great quality and easy access. Furthermore, this is an all-in-one printer. This means that this printer can be used as a printer, copy machine and also scanner. All of the functions are covered by this great printer, and it is a great point to consider as a good benefit.
Then, Canon PIXMA TS8052 has five separated ink tanks. All of the colors are placed in different ink tanks. This will make you find good efficiency. By this feature, then you do not need to worry when you find your ink is already empty. You only need to replace the empty ink. This is good since you do not need to replace all of the ink tanks and you do not need to waste the ink.
If you need easy access, Canon PIXMA TS8052 is the right printer to choose. This printer already supports wireless connection, so you are able to print and operate this printer without your USB cable anymore. Then, you are also able to use feature of mobile printing. There has been Canon PRINT app to use the mobile printing from your smartphone and also tablets. This printer has integrated slot of SD card, so you will also able to print directly from your memory card.
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Specification
|Technology||Wireless, Print, Copy, Scan|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||Temperature: 15 – 30°C
Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
|Display||10.8 cm LCD (TFT colour / Touch)|
|Google Cloud Print||Yes|
|Duplex Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printing Speed||Black: 15 ppm
Colour: 10 ppm
|Print Resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Interface Type – Non PC||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP,
Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
|Paper & Handling|
|Paper Handling||Paper Types:
Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
Canon Matte (MP-101)
Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Other Fine Art Papers
Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4 / A5 / B5 / LTR / LGL / 20 cm x 25 cm / 13 cm x 18 cm / 10 cm x 15 cm / Envelopes (DL, COM10) / Square (13 cm x 13 cm) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR
Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 – 105 g/m²,
Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m²
Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64 – 105 g/m²
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, Letter, 20 cm x 25 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 13 cm)|
|Zoom Rate||25 – 400% (in 1% increments)
Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5
|Copy Speed||Approx. 19 sec|
|Copy General||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy|
|Multi-Copying/Stack/Sort||99 copies max.|
|Scan Resolution (Optical)||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Scanning Speed||Approx. 14 sec|
|Scan Functions||Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
Maximum Document Size: 216 mm x 297 mm
|Scanner Type||CIS flatbed photo and document scanner|
|Operating System||Windows 10
Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP2
Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11
|Sound Power Level||approx. 49.0dB(A|
|Dimensions||(W x D x H) 372mm x 324mm x 139mm|
|In The Box|
|In The Box||Printer
Setup CD-ROM & manuals
|Power Consumption||Off: Approx. 0.3 W Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)
Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.8 W (scanning lamp is off)
Time to enter Standby mode: 12 minutes
Copying: Approx. 16 W
|Paper Input||Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper)
Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc
|Power||AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz|
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA TS8052 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA TS8052 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA TS8052 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA TS8052 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS8052 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA TS8052 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA TS8052, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA TS8052 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TS8052. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|TS8052 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05a||22 MB||Download|
|TS8052 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||70 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.10||360 MB||Download|
|TS8052 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.12/10.11)||2.3.3||22 MB||Download|
|TS8052 series Getting Started Guide||V1||8.9 MB||Download|
|TS8052 series Getting Started Guide||V1||20 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA TS8052, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA TS8052, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.