Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5975 Color Laser Printer can be considered a relatively quiet unit when it does its jobs. Its output of noise level is quoted to be 53 DB, which is low enough to create a peaceful work environment that will not disturb anyone who happens to be around you at the time. It is also quite fast. It delivers prints in color at the speed of 30 pages per minute and in black and white at 32—both using A4 paper size. Using papers of A3 size, though, the speed clocks at 15 pages per minute, both color and black and white printing.
Canon LBP5975 range of paper capacity spans from 230 sheets all the way up to 880, and this laser printer bears a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The first page is delivered within just 8.9 seconds for black and white printing and 10.4 in color. It takes 30 seconds for the printer to be ready for operational from its sleep mode.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5975 comes with an LCD. This monochrome LCD screen works as a display for activities that take place, be it paper status or toner level. Power consumption during its standby is quoted to measure at 36 watts.
Also, update driver: Canon MF9130 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Color Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows 2016 / MacOS 10.3/10.4 /10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/ Linux
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Color Laser Printer Specification
|Width||21.4 inch (545 mm)|
|Height||17.4 inch (443 mm)|
|Depth||26.3 inch (670 mm)|
|Weight||114.6 lbs (52.5 kg)|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||32 ppm (black A4), 30 ppm (color A4), 15 ppm (black A3), 15 ppm (color A3)|
|Output Feed Capacity||250 pages (standart), 250 pages (maximum)|
|Print Resolution||600×600 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||230 pages (standart), 880 pages (maximum)|
|First Page Out||8.90 s (black), 10.40 s (color)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Heating Time||30 s|
|Ink Cartridges Count||4|
|Duplex Auto Printing||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||10000 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||6000 pages|
|Interfaces||Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0|
|Memory||256 Mb, maximum: 768 Mb|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Power Consumption Operational||645 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||36 W|
|Noise Level||53 dB|
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 , and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5975 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows Server 2003/Server 2003 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V3.02||46 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5975 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V3.10||46 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5975 PPD File For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista [Windows 32bit & 64bit]||V4.15||2.1 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5975 Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||v1.9||19 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5975 UFRII Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V15.00||47 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5975 PostScript 3 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V15.00||39 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5975 PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V15.00||46 MB||Download|
|Canon PCL5e/5c, PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||14.02||39 MB||Download|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||14.02||28 MB||Download|
|Canon PS PPD File For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista [32-bit & 64-bit]||3.80||264 KB||Download|
|Canon PS Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||14.02||26 MB||Download|
|Canon Generic PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]||v3.2||34 MB||Download|
|Canon Generic PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]||v2.02||25 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.6]||V10.11.0||85 MB||Download|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver For MacOS X [10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]||v10.8.1||60 MB||Download|
|PPD files for Mac OS: 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||V4.15||2.1 MB||Download|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V4.10.0||58 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V10.12.0||83 MB||Download|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.6]||V4.9.0||59 MB||Download|
|PS PPD File For [MacOS : 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]||v3.85||6.6 MB||Download|
|Object Generator For OS/400||v4.8||6.3 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V3.30||110 MB||Download|
|CQue TGZ Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||v3.0.3||19 MB||Download|
|CQue DEB Driver For Linux [64-bit]||v3.0.3||10 MB||Download|
|CQue RPM Driver For Linux [64-bit]||v3.0.3||9.8 MB||Download|
|SQue Driver (X11 Motif) For Unix||v11.3.0||18 MB||Download|
|SQue Driver (Text Mode) For Unix||v11.3.0||15 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.