Canon i-Sensys LBP 6000 A4 Mono Laser Printer offers you a chance to join in the Save the Earth movement by providing you with its very eco-friendly, environmentally aware features. Now you may argue there’s no way a printer can contribute to such movement, but when you are informed that this printer can help you save more, you should be interested anyway. Its compact design also makes for space-saving placement, which will mean less cluttering in your workspace. The printer employs technology that revolves around how to use up less energy and cut back on paper costs.
Canon LBP6000 is also affordable in its price, making it all the more interesting to add the unit into your work environment. It is quiet when operating, further reducing noise pollution in your surroundings. The printer utilizes Canon’s own On-Demand Fixing technology. The implementation of this technology on the unit makes for faster first page print out time, clocking at just about 7.8 seconds. See, the smaller this number is, the more energy-efficient the printer can be. Speaking of speed, the printer delivers prints at 18 pages per minute in black and white.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 proves its energy efficient nature furthermore by consuming only 1.3 watts of power in its sleep mode.
Also, update driver: Canon MF 8080Cw Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-Sensys LBP 6000 A4 Mono Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / MacOS 10.4 /10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/ Linux
Canon i-Sensys LBP 6000 A4 Mono Laser Printer Specification
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 18ppm Mono Print|
|First Page||7.8 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Manual Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Standard Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|Printer Enhanced Resolution||2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced|
|Warm Up Time||<10 Seconds|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Paper Handling Standard Output||100 Sheets Face Down|
|Paper Size||A4/B5/A5/LGL/LTR/EXE/16K/ Custom size COM10/Monarch/C5/DL/ISO-B5 width76.2×215.9mm x length 188×355.6mm|
|Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum)||1|
|Sheet Weight||60 to 163g/Sq m|
|Special Media||Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||5k Pages Per Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Mono|
|Dimensions||359mm (W) x 249mm (D) x 198mm (H) – Weight 5kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 10 to 30C – Humidity 20 to 80%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||295W / 1.6W / 1.3W|
|Product Summary||Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 A4 Mono Laser Printer|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Printer Languages||Canon Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT)|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Main unit, Cartridge 725 starter (700 pages), power cord, setup sheet and warranty card – with user software and manual CDs.|
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 , and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||R1.50V1.10||13 MB||Download|
|LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||R1.50V1.10||11 MB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V3.90||41 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||3.30||29 MB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V2.70||122 MB||Download|
|LBP6000 User Guide For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Linux]||1.0||3.5 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.