Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n A4 Color Laser Printer is an upgraded version of its twin, the LBP5050. While the latter is meant for USB-only purposes, the LBP5050n is built with compatibility to work with a network, hence the ‘n’ initial added to its name. It is an affordable machine, but there’s more than meet the eyes. This printer is handy enough to tackle color printing tasks and its speed makes for better use in the small business. The speed is nothing sort of speedy, for lack of better term. In color, it prints out at the speed of 8 pages per minute while in black and white it turns in at 12 pages per minute. But this printer makes up for it with its ability to work without so much noise disturbing the peace in the surrounding environment (quoted noise level being 48 DB).
Canon LBP5050n also offers hassle-free operation. There is a tray opening out from its front side, revealing a cartridge containing cleaning unit, drum, and the toner. It can take on up to 150 sheets of paper with only a multifunction tray capable of inputting only one sheet of paper.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5050n is equipped with LED indicators. Each of these indicators functions to show printer activity, the status of paper, and alert regarding the level of cartridge toner.
Also, update driver: Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n A4 Color Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows 2016 / 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n A4 Color Laser Printer Specification
|Speed Colour||Up to 8ppm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 12ppm Mono Print|
|First Page||22 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|Printer Enhanced Resolution||9600 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced|
|Warm Up Time||25 Seconds|
|Interface Type(s)||USB & Network|
|Network Interface||10 Base-T/100 Base-TX Network|
|RJ-45 Ports||1 x RJ-45|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Memory (Maximum)||16MB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||150 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||Single Sheet Multi-purpose Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Paper Handling Standard Output||125 Sheets|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom , (Max.) A4/Legal|
|Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum)||1|
|Special Media||Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Glossy film, Label, Index card, Envelope|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||25k Pages Per Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Dimensions||40.1cm (W) x 45.2cm (D) x 26.2cm (H) – Weight 18.4kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 10 to 30C – Humidity 10 to 80%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||207W / 12W / 5W|
|Product Summary||Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050nn A4 Colour Laser Printer|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Printer Languages||CAPT (Canon Advanced Printing Technology)|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n printer, AC Cable (UK),CD/DVD (including Software/ Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals),Setup Guide, CMYK Toner Cartridge – 800 pages|
|Management||NetSpot Device Installer, Remote User Interface (RUI)|
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP5050/5050N CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||R1.50V1.10||14 MB||Download|
|LBP5050/5050N CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||R1.50V1.10||12 MB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V3.90||41 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||3.30||29 MB||Download|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||2.20||33 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 User Guide||1.0||11 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.