Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Color Laser Printer should be enough if you are someone looking for something to help with your work within your small-scope business. It is a compact printer, making its placement somewhat easier to conduct, without so much adjustment needed to be applied in the first place. Appearance-wise, this printer is quite a looker, making it a combination of function and style that works just in the right spot of efficiency and effectiveness.
Canon LBP5100 utilizes laser for its printing technology. The printer can do both works of printing in color and black and white. Speed may not be the printer’s superior point so if you are after something speedy and fast, this may not be the one for you. In color, it prints out documents at the speed of 10 pages per minute. Meanwhile, black and white printing is done at the speed of 12 pages per minute.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5100 uses A4 as its maximum paper size. Unfortunately, the printer comes without the ability to store data internally so printing can only be done through cables alone. Surely, this printer might not be your choice when you are working in an environment with high level of demands and rapid productivity.
Also, update driver: Canon I-SENSYS MF4010 Driver & Software Download
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 A4 Color Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows 2016 / 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 A4 Color Laser Printer Specification
The maximum size: A4;
Automatic two-sided printing: Yes;
The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 9600×600 dpi;
The maximum resolution for color printing: 9600×600 dpi;
Print speed: 12 pages/minute (b/w A4), 10 pages/minute (color, A4);
First page out: 20 c (b/w), 20 c (color);
Interfaces: USB 2.0;
Fonts And Control Languages
PostScript support: no;
The amount of memory: 16 MB;
Paper Feed: 250 sheet. (Standard);
Paper output: 125 sheets. (Standard);
Paper weight: 60-216 g/m2;
Printing on: card stock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper;
OS Support: Windows, Linux, Mac OS;
Power consumption (in operation): 256 Tues;
Power consumption (standby): 14 W;
Dimensions (WxHxD): 407x395x365 mm;
Weight: 18 kg;
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP5100 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||R1.50V3.31||13 MB||Download|
|LBP5100 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||R1.50V3.31||14 MB||Download|
|LBP5100 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||v3.2.3(r32||4.5 MB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V3.90||41 MB||Download|
|LBP5100 Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||3.30||29 MB||Download|
|LBP5100 NetSpot Device Installer For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5||v3.2.3(r32||3.7 MB||Download|
|LBP5100 CAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V2.70||122 MB||Download|
|LBP5100 User Guides||1.0||17 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.