Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Driver Download & Manual Installation For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B is actually the twin to the LBP6000 but whereas the LBP6000 is capable of printing in both color and black and white, the ‘B’ twin is special for black and white only. It satisfies all the criteria you may have regarding the perfect printer. It does printing in black and white with a quality that is very superior, clear, and sharp—and it does so fairly quickly, too—and it will not create any issues at all regarding placement as its build is pretty compact and simple. The no-nonsense image it sports is further supported with the ability to conserve energy during its operation.
Canon LBP6000B bears no display of any sorts. There is one LED power indicator plus a paper feed button that is illuminated. The power button is on the front while at its rear is a USB socket—which is the only way to connect data to this unit.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6000B is a speedy machine. It prints out materials at the speed of 18 pages per minute, courtesy of the printer’s quick warm up time, quoted at anywhere around 7 to 8 seconds. However, the printer is quite noisy during its operation.
Also, update driver: Canon MF6560PL Printer Driver For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Mono Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / MacOS 10.4 /10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/ Linux
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Mono Laser Printer Specification
|Width||14.1 inch (359 mm)|
|Height||7.8 inch (198 mm)|
|Depth||9.8 inch (249 mm)|
|Weight||11 lbs (5 kg)|
|Output Type||Monochrome Printer|
|Print Speed||18 ppm (black A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||600×600 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||150 pages (standart), 150 pages (maximum)|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||5000 pages|
|First Page Out||7.80 s (black)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||60-163 g/m2|
|Heating Time||10 s|
|Ink Cartridges Count||1|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||1600 pages|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium + 16 Mb RAM|
|Power Consumption Operational||910 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||1.6 W|
|Noise Level||50 dB|
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B , and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||R1.50V1.10||13 MB||Download|
|LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||R1.50V1.10||11 MB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V3.90||41 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||3.30||29 MB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V2.70||122 MB||Download|
|LBP6000 User Guide For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Linux]||1.0||3.5 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.