Canon i-Sensys LBP6020 A4 Mono Laser Printer is what you need to have in hands in order that you can put an end to your exhausting journey in finding the most capable printer suitable for your small business. Its compact factory form makes the unit sit prettily atop your desk without so much space taken up in doing so. This black and white laser printer uses a cartridge that house pretty much everything from ink toner to the drum and in the process, this simplified system gives you a tool that requires less maintenance. And it is exceptionally quiet during its operation so you can enjoy a peaceful environment during your work.
Canon LBP6020 works at the speed of 18 pages per minute, which is not a small number that it may be beneficial in improving your workflow productivity. Utilizing the Canon’s CAPT technology, this unit can print out the first page in merely 7.8 seconds, further increasing the efficiency of use.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6020 possesses a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi, which in turn gives you an exceptional sharpness in each and every printed document it delivers. The machine takes precisely 0.5 seconds to wake up from its sleep mode while it needs to warm up for 10 seconds since the moment you press on.
Also, update driver: Canon LBP 2900 Driver Download & Setup
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-Sensys LBP6020 A4 Mono Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / MacOS 10.4 /10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/ Linux
Canon i-Sensys LBP6020 A4 Mono Laser Printer Specification
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 18ppm Mono Print|
|First Page||7.8 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Standard Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|Printer Enhanced Resolution||2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced|
|Warm Up Time||<10 Seconds|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray|
|Maximum Duplex Paper Weight||163gsm|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Paper Handling Standard Output||100 Sheets Face Down|
|Paper Size||A4 / B5 / A5 / LGL / LTR / EXE / 16K / Custom size COM10 / Monarch / C5 / DL / ISO-B5 width 76.2-215.9mm x length 188-355.6mm|
|Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum)||1|
|Sheet Weight||60 to 163g/Sq m|
|Special Media||Plain paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Mono|
|Dimensions||359mm (W) x 249mm (D) x 198mm (H) – Weight 5kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 10 to 30C – Humidity 20 to 80%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||295W/1.8W/0.8W|
|Product Summary||Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 A4 Mono Laser Printer|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Printer Languages||Canon Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT)|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 printer, AC Cable (UK),CD/DVD (including Software/ Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals),Setup Guide, Toner Cartridge-700 pages|
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 , and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP6020/6020B CAPT Printer Driver [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||R1.51V1.10||13 MB||Download|
|LBP6020/6020B CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit]||R1.51V1.10||11 MB||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V.41100003||760 KB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V3.90||41 MB||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V1.00||352 KB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V2.70||122 MB||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V1.00||245 KB||Download|
|[Mac] LBP6020/LBP6020B e-Manual||USRM220522||4.2 MB||Download|
|[Windows] LBP6020/LBP6020B e-Manual||USRM220522||3.8 MB||Download|
|LBP6020/LBP6020B Quick Setup Guide||RT50899000||908 KB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.