Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Driver Free Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 may be a seemingly less imposing appliance due to its small build and compact, no-nonsense design. But it is exactly at this point that the tool should be your choice when you are trying to find something to complete your personal office space. It is, despite its apparent compactness, a very capable machine that can handle various tasks you throw at it. Printing black and white material only, the LBP6030 works at the speed of 18 pages every minute, ensuring you to get your documents in just quick enough manner so you can move on doing something else.
Canon LBP6030 needs only around a matter of seconds to wake up from sleeping, a feat made possible by the presence of Canon’s On-Demand Fixing technology. This, in turn, gives the printer ability to turn in the first page of print out within mere 7.8 seconds only.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6030 takes in as little as 0.8 watts of power when it is in sleep mode, enabling you to cut back on energy costs. Its maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi allows for turning in results that are of crispest quality and sharper texts, thanks for the feature of Auto Image Refinement.
Also, update driver: Canon LBP 5050 Driver Download & Manual
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 A4 Mono Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / MacOS 10.4 /10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/ Linux
Specification Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 A4 Mono Laser Printer
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 18ppm Mono Print|
|First Page||7.8 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Standard Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|Printer Enhanced Resolution||2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced|
|Warm Up Time||<10 Seconds|
|Memory (Maximum)||32MB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray|
|Maximum Duplex Paper Weight||120gsm|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Paper Handling Standard Output||100 Sheets Face Down|
|Paper Size||A4 / B5 / A5 / LGL / LTR / EXE / 16K / Custom size COM10 / Monarch / C5 / DL / ISO-B5 width 76.2-215.9mm x length 188-355.6mm|
|Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum)||1|
|Special Media||Plain paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope|
Barcodes & Labels
|Mono or Colour Printer||Mono|
|Dimensions||359mm (W) x 249mm (D) x 199mm (H) – Weight 5kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 10 to 30C – Humidity 20 to 80%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||295W/1.8W/0.8W|
|Product Summary||Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 A4 Mono Laser Printer|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Printer Languages||UFRII LT|
In the Box
|In The Box||Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 printer, AC Cable (UK),CD/DVD (including Software/ Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals),Setup Guide, Toner Cartridge-700 pages|
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 , and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||V21.10||21 MB||Download|
|LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit]||V21.10||18 MB||Download|
|LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 UFRII LT XPS Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V1.90||29 MB||Download|
|[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver (Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||V1.4.1||42 MB||Download|
|[Mac] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Ver.2.31 (Mac OS: 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||V2.31||9.7 MB||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V1.30||97 MB||Download|
|[Linux] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool||V2.30||19 MB||Download|
|LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 User's Guide||USRM238140||4.6 MB||Download|
|[Mac] LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 e-Manual||USRM238140||7.5 MB||Download|
|[Windows] LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 e-Manual||USRM238140||6.8 MB||Download|
|LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 Getting Started||FT60754000||5.4 MB||Download|
|[Windows] LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 Printer Driver Installation Guide||USRM243750||1.7 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.