Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B Mono Laser Printer makes the cut to be a printer suitable for use in around home-based or small-scale business. Why, you probably ask. Well, the printer is small enough and quite compact that it can complement your desk without you even needing to make a large adjustment to the already existing elements. Its stylishness also works as a decorative component in your personal workspace so suffice to say, this unit is what becomes of style meeting functionality. The printer is also relatively speedy in its work, turning in documents at the speed of 18 pages in every minute.
Canon LBP6030B abilities seem to have been designed around the concept of preserving time and conserving energy, all while enabling users to cut costs. Canon embeds its Quick First Print technology to the unit so it can put out the first page in just 7.8 seconds. Its On-Demand Fixing Technology, meanwhile, makes it possible for the printer to consume mere 0.8 watts of energy and render warm up time unnecessary.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6030B Laser Printer sports a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi. With this, it can deliver quality results all the time, while its all-in-one cartridge system makes maintenance virtually less required if not at all.
Also, update driver: Canon I-SENSYS MF9130 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B A4 Mono Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / MacOS 10.4 /10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/ Linux
Specification Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B A4 Mono Laser Printer
|Dimensions H x W x D mm||265 X 309 X 410|
|Double Sided Printing||No|
|Manufacturer Part No||8468B023AA|
|Maximum Print Size||216 mm x 356 mm|
|Model Number||i-SENSYS CANON LBP6030B|
|Paper Tray Capacity||150 Sheets|
|Print Resolution||2,400 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed Mono||18 ppm|
|Print Volume (Max Pages Per Month)||5000 Pages/month|
|Product Type||Single Function|
|Supported Operating Systems||Win 8.1(32/64bit)/Win 8(32/64bit)/Win 7(32/64bit)/Win Vista(32/64bit)/XP(32/64bit)/server 2012(32/64bit)/server 2012 R2(64bit)/server 2008(32/64bit) / server 2008R2(64bit)/ 2003 server(32/64bit)/Mac OS10.6 to 10.9/Linux3/Citrix(FR2)|
|Warranty Period||1 year|
|What’s in the Box||Main Unit, Starter Cartridge, Power Cable,Warranty Card & GS Notice sheet,DVD-ROM Getting Started|
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B , and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit]||V21.10||18 MB||Download|
|LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||V21.10||21 MB||Download|
|LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 UFRII LT XPS Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V1.90||29 MB||Download|
|[Mac] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Ver.2.31 (Mac OS: 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||V2.31||9.7 MB||Download|
|[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver (Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||V1.4.1||42 MB||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V1.30||97 MB||Download|
|[Linux] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool||V2.30||19 MB||Download|
|LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 User's Guide||USRM238140||4.6 MB||Download|
|[Mac] LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 e-Manual||USRM238140||7.5 MB||Download|
|[Windows] LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 e-Manual||USRM238140||6.8 MB||Download|
|LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 Getting Started||FT60754000||5.4 MB||Download|
|[Windows] LBP6030w/LBP6030B/LBP6030 Printer Driver Installation Guide||USRM243750||1.7 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.