Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Printer Driver Free Download
The Canon iSENSYS LBP6230dw Mono Laser Printer can be defined as one of the best laser printing devices that you can find on the market in the recent time. It is because this printer will definitely be able to be your great supporting equipment that can make your works easier to do. Besides, it can also offer you so many various notable advantages that the other printers cannot do. So, do you really want to know what the advantages are? If you do, it will be better for you to keep reading below.
One of the advantages that you can get from the Canon LBP6230dw is that it can offer you the fast performance you will love so much. This printer is able to create 17 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white. This amazing printing speed will definitely make your printing job can be done in a short period of time only.
Moreover, the other advantage that you can gain from the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6230dw is that it has been supported with the best attributes such as Wi-Fi connection, Ethernet connection, Automatic Double Sided Printing feature, and so on. All of them will bring different conveniences that can definitely excite you superbly.
Also, update driver: Canon MF8360Cdn Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw A4 Mono Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows 2003 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows 2016 / MacOS 10.4 /10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/MacOS Sierra v10.12/ Linux
Specification Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw A4 Mono Laser Printer
|Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes , Automatic|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 25ppm Mono Print|
|First Page||6 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi Print|
|Warm Up Time||0.5 seconds from Sleep 10 seconds or less from power on|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|Memory (Maximum)||64MB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||250 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||1 Sheet Manual Feed Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Paper Handling Standard Output||100 Sheets|
|Paper Size||Multi-purpose tray: A4/B5/A5/L GL/LTR/EXE/16K/Custom sizes COM10/Monarch/C5/DL width 76.2 to 216 mm x length 187 to 356 mm Manual feed slot: A4/B5/A5/L GL/LTR/EXE/16K/Custom sizes COM10/Monarch/C5/DL/Index card width 76.2 to 216 mm x length 127 to 356 mm|
Barcodes & Labels
|Monthly Duty Cycle||8k Pages Per Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Mono|
|Dimensions||379mm (W) x 293mm (D) x 243mm (H) – Weight 7kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 10 to 30C – Humidity 20 to 80%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||Maximum: Approx 1100W or less Active: Average approx 420W or less Standby: Approx 1.4 W or less Standby: Approx 2.2 W or less (Wi-Fi) Sleep: Approx 0.9 W or less Sleep: Approx 1.6 W or less (Wi-Fi) T ypical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 0.7 kwh/week|
|Product Summary||Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230DW A4 Mono Laser Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
In the Box
|In The Box||Main unit, Starter Cartridge (900 pages), power cord,quick setup guide and warranty card -with user software and manual CDs.|
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw , and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP6230dw Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit]||V21.45||16 MB||Download|
|LBP6230dw Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit]||V21.45||14 MB||Download|
|LBP6230dw UFRII LT XPS Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]||V1.95||29 MB||Download|
|[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver (Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||V1.4.1||42 MB||Download|
|[Mac] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool (Mac OS: 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||V2.31||9.7 MB||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V1.30||97 MB||Download|
|MF/LBP Network Setup Tool For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V2.30||19 MB||Download|
|LBP6230dw User's Guide||USRM245350||5 MB||Download|
|[Mac] LBP6230dw e-Manual||USRM245350||8.1 MB||Download|
|[Windows] LBP6230dw e-Manual||USRM245350||7.2 MB||Download|
|LBP6230dw Getting Started||FT60791000||7.2 MB||Download|
|[Windows] LBP6230dw Printer Driver Installation Guide||USRM247640||1.8 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.