Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Driver Free Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Driver Free Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – When you look for the best printing device, it will be great for you to select the Canon i-Sensys LBP6310DN A4 Mono Laser Printer. The reason why you have to choose this printer is that it can produce up to 30 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white documents. This fact has proven that this printer can really improve the effectivity and the productivity at your workplace in the best way.
Then, the other reason why you have to select the Canon LBP6310dn is that it can give you the clear and bright printing results. It is because this printer has been complemented with the 2400×600 dpi printing resolution. This printing resolution will never make you miss any details of your document. Furthermore, there is also cartridge 719 in the box that can make the printer able to spread the ink perfectly. So then, you will find that your printouts are always eyes pleasing.
Besides, you can also find the USB and Ethernet connection on the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6310dn. They will allow you to do your printing job wirelessly and directly from your smart devices. Not only that, this printer is also applied by Automatic Double Sided Printing feature that can make the printer run effectively, so that it can suit your requirements and expectations well.
Also, update driver: Canon MF9130 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Mono Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows 2003 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows 2016 / MacOS 10.4 /10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/MacOS Sierra v10.12/ Linux
Specification Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Mono Laser Printer
|Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes , Automatic|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 30ppm Mono Print|
|First Page||6 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||2400 x 600 dpi Print|
|Warm Up Time||10 Seconds|
|Interface Type(s)||USB & Network|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Memory (Maximum)||16MB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||250 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray|
|Additional Paper Tray||500 Sheet Tray available|
|Maximum Duplex Paper Weight||163gsm|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Paper Handling Standard Output||150 Sheets|
|Paper Size||A4, B5, A5, A6, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch,|
|Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum)||2(3)|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||25k Pages Per Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Mono|
|Dimensions||400mm (W) x 376mm (D) x 263mm (H) – Weight 11.8kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 10 to 32C – Humidity 20 to 80%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||1170W / 9W / 1W|
|Product Summary||Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310DN A4 Mono Laser Printer|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Main unit, Cartridge 719, power cord,quick setup guide and warranty card -with user software and manual CDs.|
|Certifications||Energy star compliant|
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn , and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP6310dn CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit]||R1.50V1.10||14 MB||Download|
|LBP6310dn CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit]||R1.50V1.10||12 MB||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V.41100003||760 KB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V3.90||41 MB||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V1.00||352 KB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V2.70||122 MB||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V1.00||245 KB||Download|
|LBP6310dn User's Guide||USRM223851||4.9 MB||Download|
|[Mac] LBP6310dn e-Manual||USRM223851||8.3 MB||Download|
|[Windows] LBP6310dn e-Manual||USRM223851||6.7 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.