Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn Driver Download & User Manual
The Canon i-Sensys LBP7100CN A4 Color Laser Printer has been one of the best options that many people will choose when they look for the awesome laser color printing device. It is because this printer can give you the best assistance you need while you do your printing job. So then, you will find that you can boost your effective performance in the best way. Aside of that, it can also offer you some other great things which you can find out below.
One of the great things that you can get from the Canon LBP7100cn is its sleek yet low profile design. This design will definitely suit the spaces in your room perfectly. Even, it can also aesthetically beautify the decoration of your room amazingly. In other words, you will never get out of style whenever you add this printer in your working room in the office or at home.
Then, there is also the 1200×1200 dpi printing resolution and the all in one color cartridge that can make the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 7100cn create the best quality colored printing results. All of them will show you the clear and vivid look with the more natural shades and excellent color gradation. Thus, you will never get disappointed using this printer whenever you want to get incredible colorful documents.
Also, update driver: Canon I-SENSYS MF4730 Driver & Software Download
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows 2016 / MacOS 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/MacOS Sierra v10.12/ Linux
Specification Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn
|Speed Colour||Up to 14ppm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 14ppm Mono Print|
|First Page||20 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|Printer Enhanced Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi Print Enhanced|
|Warm Up Time||20 Seconds|
|Interface Type(s)||USB & Network|
|Network Interface||10 Base-T/100 Base-TX Network|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Memory (Maximum)||64MB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||150 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Paper Handling Standard Output||125 Sheets|
|Paper Size||A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Index Card, Custom sizes: Width: 83.0mm to 215.9mm; Length: 127.0mm to 355.6mm|
|Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum)||1|
|Special Media||Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Glossy film, Label, Index card, Envelope|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||30k Pages Per Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Dimensions||406mm (W) x 454mm (D) x 255mm (H) – Weight 16.6kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 10 to 30C – Humidity 10 to 80%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||340W / 10W / 0.9W|
|Product Summary||Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN A4 Colour Laser Printer|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Printer Languages||UFR II-LT|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN printer, 731 C/M/Y/K 800 page starter cartridges, power cord, starter guide, warranty card with user software and manual CDs|
|Management||MF/LBP Network Setup Tool, Remote User Interface (RUI)|
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit]||V20.62||41 MB||Download|
|LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit]||V20.62||37 MB||Download|
|[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver (Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||V1.4.1||42 MB||Download|
|[Mac] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Ver.2.31 (Mac OS: 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||V2.31||9.7 MB||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V1.30||97 MB||Download|
|[Linux] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool||V2.30||19 MB||Download|
|LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw User's Guide||USRM218761||7.1 MB||Download|
|[Mac] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual||USRM218761||9.6 MB||Download|
|[Windows] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual||USRM218761||8.6 MB||Download|
|LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Quick Setup Guide||RT50904010||1.5 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100cn, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.