Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C Manual & Download Driver
Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C Manual & Download Driver For Windows, Mac, Linux – It must be a very nice idea for you to complement your working room using the Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C. This specific printer will be able to support your work in the best way possible. It can always help you to finish your tasks as well as possible because it will offer you all the most fabulous conveniences that you will like a lot.
Well, one of the conveniences that the Canon LBP710C offers to you is its wonderful printing speed. This printer will be able to create up to 15 pages per minutes (ppm) in general. Even, it can produce its 8 first pages only in several seconds. Aside of the fast printing, the printer can also show you the amazing printing results which is quite sharp and readable especially for the black and white texts.
Furthermore, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 710C can also offer you the notable printing speed when you use it to create the colored printouts. It is proven when this printer can make 3.3 ppm for colors; even it can defeat its competitor like Oki which can create 2.5 ppm for colors. Moreover, the colored printing results come out from the printer can show you the more attractive and amazing look with the more natural shades and color gradation that will please your eyes wonderfully.
Also, update driver: Canon LBP3010 Setup & Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows 2016 / MacOS 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/MacOS Sierra v10.12/ Linux
Specification Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C
- Print Speed: 16 ppm mono, 4 ppm color (A4)
- Printing Method: Laser beam printing
- Print Quality: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Input (Standard): 150-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Media Types: Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Coated Paper, Transparency (B/W Only), Label, Envelope, Rough Paper, Recycle Paper
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 400mm × 398mm × 223mm
- Weight: Approx. 12.3 kg
- Control Panel: 6 LEDs indicator, 1 operation key
- Interface and Connectivity: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Cartridge 729 Black (1,200 pages)
Cartridge 729 Cyan (1,000 pages)
Cartridge 729 Magenta (1,000 pages)
Cartridge 729 Yellow (1,000 pages)
Drum Cartridge 029 (7,000 pages)
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C , and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP7010C/7018C CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit]||R1.51V1.10||21 MB||Download|
|LBP7010C/7018C CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||R1.51V1.10||19 MB||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V.41100003||760 KB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V3.90||41 MB||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V1.00||352 KB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V2.70||122 MB||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V1.00||245 KB||Download|
|LBP7010C/LBP7018C Quick Setup Guide||RT50688010||849 KB||Download|
|LBP7010C/LBP7018C User's Guide||USRM184862||3.5 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.