Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Series is one of the best printers to choose when you are seeking for a multifunction printer. MAXIFY MB5310 allows you to enjoy such amazing and high quality performance as you can expect from Canon printer. It has save-saving display which will make it such a perfect device to place on any side of your work desk. This printer comes with elegant black color with sleek design that looks beautiful and tough. It must be a great choice for every one of you who are looking for fine-design printer with high quality performance.
When you purchase this MAXIFY MB5310 or other Canon printers, you may need to download its driver as well as software in order to connect it into your PC, laptop or even your smartphone devices. If you are looking for the best website with ample printer drivers, it must be canonprinterupdates.com which becomes the top of your list options. Here, you can find Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Series driver and software you need. The provided drivers will support these operating systems as follow.
- MAXIFY MB5310 driver supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Windows Vista SP1/SP2 and Windows Server 2012/2008/2003
• Mac OS
- For Mac Operating System, this driver supports Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5
• Mobile OS
- MAXIFY MB5310 supports iOS, Android and also Windows RT
Now, how about the specification of its copier, scanner and also fax? Similar with the printer best quality performance, the copier, scanner and fax feature the best performance and result as well. You can enjoy easy and fast printing, copying and scanning with wonderful result. For instance, the copier allows you to copy document in 12 seconds only with ability to reduce and enlarge 25% to 400%. Finally, purchase Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Series to find why this one is different with others.
Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver & Software Specifications
- Print Speed (up to) – Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm6, Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm6
- Number of Nozzles – Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352
- Print Resolution (Up to) – Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility – PGI-2100 BK XL , PGI-2100 C XL, PGI-2100 M XL, PGI-2100 Y XL, PGI-2100 C, PGI-2100 M, PGI-2100 Y, PGI-2100 BK
- Paper Sizes – 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity – Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″, Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal)
- Copy Speed (up to) – FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds, Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanning Element – Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions – Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Standard Interface – Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash memory, Hi-Speed USB
- Dimension (W x D x H) – 18.3″ (W) x 18.1″ (D) x 13.9″ (H), Weight: 28.8 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon MAXIFY MB5310, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon MAXIFY MB5310, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MB5310 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||52 MB||Download|
|MB5310 series MP Drivers For (Windows 2003/2003 x64/2003 R2/2003 R2 x64/2008/2008 x64/2008 R2 x64/2012 x64/2012 R2 x64)||1.04||32 MB||Download|
|MB5310 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.04||32 MB||Download|
|MB5310 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2008/ 2008 x64/2008 R2 x64/2012 x64/2012 R2 x64)||5.80||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Utility Toolbox (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2008/ 2008 x64/2008 R2 x64/2012 x64/2012 R2 x64)||2.0.0||20 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0.0||30 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|MB5310 series Full Driver & Software Package For (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.3||20 MB||Download|
|MB5310 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|MB5310 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Quick Utility Toolbox (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||2.0.0||5.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon MAXIFY MB5310 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon MAXIFY MB5310 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon MAXIFY MB5310 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon MAXIFY MB5310 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver
To uninstall the Canon MAXIFY MB5310 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon MAXIFY MB5310 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon MAXIFY MB5310, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon MAXIFY MB5310 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon MAXIFY MB5310. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.