Download Canon PIXMA MG5720 Series Drivers
If you have Canon PIXMA MG5720 Series in your home or office, you may need to have the driver and useful software for this printer as well. As one of the best printer product from Canon, PIXMA MG5720 has such high quality performance which you can compare with other Canon products or other manufacture products. It has simple but stylish design which displays space-saving body. This printer is type of that all-in-one printer which is able to use as printer, scanner and also copier. Such a very good printer choice, isn’t it?
To connect your printer into your computer or laptop, of course you will need a driver to link it even though your printer has an ability to use through network connection. If you are looking for a place to download driver for your PIXMA MG5720 Series, canonprinterupdates.com can be the best website to visit. Here you can get Canon PIXMA MG5720 Series drivers and software you need. The provided website will be suitable for some operating systems as follow.
- Windows, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- MacOS, including MacOS X v10.7.5 until v10.10
Like Canon PIXMA MG4170, with its Wi-Fi built-in technology, this printer offers printing wirelessly virtually anywhere as long as it has been connected to the access point. You can also print through your smartphone and tablet devices by using cloud printing providing by Canon print app. Then, scan photos and documents will be available as well via some compatible mobile devices. You can also find an extra 2.5 inch highlight LCD screen which delivers you easy preview images of your ongoing printing. Overall, it must be great to have this printer around you. Now, you can start to use your printer once you have installed the driver of this Canon PIXMA MG5720 Series.
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver & Software Specifications
- Print Speed (up to) – 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.6 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx 9.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles – Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to) – Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility – PGI-270 Pigment Black XL, CLI-271 Cyan XL, CLI-271 Magenta XL, CLI-271 Yellow XL, CLI-271 Black XL, PGI-270 Pigment Black, CLI-271 Cyan, CLI-271 Magenta, CLI-271 Yellow, CLI-271 Black
- Paper Sizes – 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity – 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to) – FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds
- Scanning Element – Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Standard Interface – Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Software Included – PIXMA MG5720 Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, My Image Garden, Full HD Movie Print9, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden, Quick Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H) – 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H), Weight: 13.8 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG5720, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG5720, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG5720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|MG5720 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|MG5720 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG5720 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG5720 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5720 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG5720 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG5720 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG5720 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5720 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG5720 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG5720, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5720. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using windows 7 for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.